Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A fancy mix up

Last night was eventful. We all went out to Japan Latino for Jake's Birthday. It was delicious, and as usual I spent too much money, but you only live once right?  After a couple sake bombs and chit chat we decided to get fancy... well at least Ashley, Katie and I did. We popped open a bottle of champagne and put Ashley's family farm blueberries in it. Those blueberries are amazing, I don't know if I will be able to eat grocery store bought blueberries again.
                                

I meant to save some food from last night for lunch today, but I decided to eat it all instead. Considering there is absolutely nothing in my fridge I decided to venture out and get a bowl. A bowl full of delicious ingredients all mixed together. Some people like to have everything separate but I love to have a forkful of all sorts of flavors. This delectable bowl came from Which Wich. Usually I get a sandwhich (or  Sammich as people are calling them now) but I wasn't really feeling like bread today. I am so glad I went for the bowl because this thing is amazing! With the addition of some jalepeno chips to add a crunch I can guarantee you I am one happy woman. The addition of a alcoholic beverage would make it complete. 

                                               
Tonight I am taking Dad to Bin 555 for a early Father's Day Dinner. Updates tomorrow on the food and booze. 

No comments: