Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cheers

I have avoided this for so long... so cheers (coffee, not alcohol) to the creation of my first ever personal blog - not created as a class requirement or project.  I have always thought that putting your personal thoughts on the internet probably wasn't the best idea - I understand people write to get things off their chest. In fact, that's what I used to do quite frequently. There are some bloggers that bitch and moan about their life, and personally I don't feel like anyone and everyone needs or even wants to read that. 


There are of course plenty of blogs that have a focus on things the blogger loves i.e. food, fashion, politics and the like. This is the direction I would like to take. 
Here are some examples of blogs I enjoy:




I am a vegan, yes it's crazy. I know, I get it all the time. Even though my food choice is limited, I make some pretty interesting and tasty things. I'd like to keep a record of these creations, and write descriptions about them. These food related posts along with music posts and other randoms, will be the start of my blogging venture. I am not sure how long I will keep this up, or how long I will post. Since I work from home, it really shouldn't be too much of a hassle. 


Now that my first official post is written - back to my Kahlua FLAVORED (not shot) coffee.

1 comment:

Addie said...

Congrats on creating such a beautiful food blog! I guarantee you, many food blogs that have been around for years don't have as nice a look and feel as yours. Don't stress about making it perfect! It was great to meet you last night, and I look forward to reading more posts.